Electrical Engineering Technician
Electrical Engineering Technicians carry out technical support functions in electrical engineering, design, research, manufacturing and construction.
- Assist Electrical Engineers in the field, in workshops and the office;
- Maintain and test equipment, construct prototypes and final assemblies;
- Undertake complex electrical workshop functions; and
- Assemble, install, test and calibrate electrical installations
- Enjoy technical and engineering activities;
- Good with hands;
- Able to identify, analyse and solve problems;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Good at computing and design;
- Good at mathematics; and
- Able to work independently.
$50,000 - $85,000