Quality Assurance Officer
Also known as: Quality Assurance Inspector
Quality Assurance Inspectors examine manufactured products, primary produce and services to make sure they meet all standards of presentation and quality.
- Study product specifications;
- Sample products to determine whether they meet specifications and quality standards, and take corrective action if necessary;
- Analyse quality assurance data and make recommendations for improvement;
- Train and assist operators to carry out their quality control functions;
- Check details of assemblies;
- Compile reports.
- Enjoy clerical and administrative work;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Able to work independently;
- Eye for detail;
- Methodical approach to problem solving; and
- Safety conscious.
$55,000 - $75,000