- Operating machines;
- Assisting workers to extract geological materials, using hand tools and equipment;
- Helping to extract craft workers, such as earth drillers, blasters and explosives workers, derrick operators, and mining machine operators and monitoring equipment operation during the extraction process;
- Supplying equipment or cleaning work areas;
- Collecting geological matter, using hand tools and testing devices;
- Signalling workers to start extraction;
- Repairing automotive and drilling equipment;
- Delivery and set-up of materials, devices and machine parts, using hand tools;
- Loading materials into gas or well hole, or equipment; and
- Dismantling and extracting excavation material and equipment.
- Enjoy practical and manual activities;
- Aptitude for mechanical equipment operation;
- Able to tolerate physically demanding work, including shift work;
- Willing to work within occupational health and safety rules; and
- Age limits may apply.
$50,000 - $90,000