Also known as: Information Technology Administrator.
Information technology is an essential component of any workplace and needs to be well managed as it is a complex infrastructure.
- Maintaining trouble free operation of all IT aspects of the workplace;
- Responsibility for hardware and software applications;
- Training personnel; and
- Manning the help desk to assist staff with solving computer problems.
- Good at technical activities;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions; and
- Able to direct and oversee the work of others.
$40,000 - $100,000