Surveying is the process of determining accurate positions on, or near the Earth's surface.
Surveyors plan, direct and conduct survey work to determine and precisely position tracts of land, natural and constructed features and manage related information systems.
- New mine workings to be developed avoiding older, and possibly flooded ones;
- Connections to be made between different underground passages;
- The boundaries of mining claims to be established; and
- Construction works to be progressed.
- Good at mathematics;
- Good organisational skills;
- Able to work neatly and accurately;
- Good health and good eyesight (corrected is acceptable);
- Able to work as part of a team; and
- Able to work independently.
$60,000 - $80,000