Web Development Manager
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
- Evaluates data processing project proposals and assesses project feasibility;
- Directs daily operations of department and coordinates project activities with other departments;
- Directs training of subordinates;
- Participates in staffing decisions;
- Develops and interprets organisational goals, policies, and procedures, and reviews project plans;
- Develops performance standards and evaluates work in light of established standards;
- Analyses workflow and assigns or schedules work to meet priorities and goals;
- Meets with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others to solicit cooperation and resolve problems;
- Approves, prepares, monitors, and adjusts operational budget;
- Consults with users, management, vendors, and technicians to determine computing needs and system requirements; and
- Prepares and reviews operational reports or project progress reports.
- Creative and technical aptitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to work as part of a team; and
- Committed to understanding new technology and upgrading skills.
$85,000 - $130,000