Also known as: Project Officer, Team Leader or Supervisor.
A Project Manager manages all aspects of a project, from its initiation, to planning, execution and close; including resources and stakeholders.
As the name suggests Project Officers generally manage specific projects within an organisation, from the planning stage through to completion. They employ other individuals in the organisation to take on various tasks associated with the project and coordinate their efforts.
- Research and analyse data relevant to the project in question;
- Devise a plan of action for taking the project to completion;
- Coordinate people involved in the project to work to plan and a timeline;
- Submit progress reports to management; and
- Track progress on databases and spreadsheets.
- Able to conceptualise and think creatively;
- Able to identify, analyse and solve problems;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Team leadership capabilities; and
- Able to accept responsibility.
$50,000 - $80,000