Also known as: Business Manager.
A Business Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the business operations of a company.
- Manage daily financial activities of an organisation;
- Oversee supervision of personnel;
- Maintain records on employees, equipment and inventories;
- Assist in the preparation of budget requests;
- Coordinate financial aspects of contracts and sub-contracts;
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, objectives, and planning;
- Develop and implement projects and programs to meet business plan requirements; and
- Represents the organisation at various community and business meetings.
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Leadership skills;
- Able to analyse and solve problems; and
- Interested in people, process and resource management.
$85,000 - $130,000