Also known as: Business Manager.
A Frontline Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the business operations of a company.
- Manage daily financial activities of an organisation;
- Oversee supervision of personnel;
- Maintain records on employees, equipment and inventories;
- Assist in the preparation of budget requests;
- Coordinate financial aspects of contracts and sub-contracts;
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, objectives, and planning;
- Develop and implement projects and programs to meet business plan requirements; and
- Represents the organisation at various community and business meetings.
- Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills; and
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
$70,000 - $140,000