Senior Database Administrator
Senior Database Administrators design, develop, and maintain database applications for their organisation.
The Senior Database Administrators will work with product managers, project managers, or assist the Database Engineer, to analyse requirements, design, and develop database applications.
- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information;
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources;
- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems;
- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts;
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person; and
- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Good at technical activities;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions; and
- Able to direct and oversee the work of others.
$40,000 - $100,000