Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Officers provide employment and personnel administration services within an organisation.
- Determine the number of employees and type of skills required to meet the organisation's objectives;
- Analyse the requirements of jobs and develop job descriptions and duty statements;
- Develop profiles of the skills required;
- Advertise vacancies and assess/interview applicants;
- Maintain personal records of all employees;
- Arrange for staff training;
- Maintain records for wages, superannuation, leave, training etc;
- Provide advice to management on HR;
- Assist in organisational changes in culture; and
- Plan and organise employee welfare schemes.
- Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills; and
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
$60,000 - $95,000