Apart from working in the hospital system, Nurses are also employed in a variety of industries such as the minerals and energy industry.
Mining Nursing Jobs REquirements:
- Diagnose where possible patient symptoms and communicate to a doctor or hospital;
- Carry out first aid;
- Administer other care under direction from doctor via radio or telephone;
- Work with volunteer ambulance crews; and
- Provide instruction and support to shift workers on a range of health issues.
- Good communication skills;
- Tolerance, patience and tact in dealing with people of different backgrounds, ages and cultures;
- Able to follow instructions precisely;
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Mentally and physically fit; and
- Able to make decisions.
$50,000 - $70,000