Financial Analysts are accountable for financial and accounting processes within resource operations. Also known as: Business Analyst; Market Analyst
- Provision of financial information and advice;
- Ensure efficient allocation of resources;
- Analyse financial performance;
- Reviewing models for improved efficiency, or developing new models;
- Undertake technical due diligence on future investments; and
- Identify potential investment opportunities.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Financial modelling skills; and
- Commercial acumen.
$60,000 - $110,000