Accountants analyse and report on information concerned with the financial operations and affairs of enterprises.
- Plan, set up and direct systems to record accumulated costs of raw material, labour and overheads;
- Develop and direct systems that determine unit costs; and
- Provide management with reports to assist in decision-making.
- Direct activities such as preparing reports on financial analysis of operations;
- summarise the financial position of companies;
- Prepare budgets and financial forecasts;
- Calculate depreciation on capital equipment;
- Evaluate requirements for funds and investment of surplus;
- Initiate cost investigation studies; and
- Develop cost allocations and financial reporting systems.
- Good communication skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Able to build rapport with clients;
- Able to analyse and solve problems;
- Good organisational skills;
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information; and
- Professional and ethical.
$60,000 - $160,000