The Agricultural Ccientist is concerned with the biological process of things and how they pertain to products & processes within the resource sector.
- Study and develop new and improved methods of growing pastures, vegetation and crops;
- Undertake environmental studies designed to minimise adverse impact of mining activity; and
- Assist with environmental rehabilitation programs.
- Science orientated;
- Able to analyse and solve problems;
- Enjoy agriculture and/or the environment;
- Able to make accurate observations;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Well organised with supervisory ability; and
- Able to work as part of a team.
$64,000 - $72,000