Research; design; manufacture; operate & maintain electrical & electronic equipment, machine systems and components.
Electrical Engineers apply scientific and engineering principles in the research, design, manufacture, operation and maintenance of electrical and electronic equipment, machine systems and components.
- Plan and supervise generating equipment;
- Supervise construction plans and specifications;
- Supervise operating and maintenance staff;
- Use CAD to assist in the design and drawing of complex electrical systems;
- Decide on the type and arrangement of circuits, transformers etc;
- Make or improve electrical products such as motors, equipment etc; and
- Write, interpret specifications and regulations about electric power equipment and its use.
- Good at technical activities;
- Good leadership skills;
- Able to identify, analyse and solve problems;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Enjoy computing and technical design;
- Practical and creative;
- Able to work independently; and
- Able to accept responsibility.
$75,000 - $145,000