Personal Assistants work closely with high-level personnel to ensure schdules, commissioned work, and other administrative requirements are maintained
As a Personal Assistant (PA) within the minerals and energy industries, you will be working closely with one or several management or executive management personnel within your respective organisation.
The PA role requires an effective, confident, organised person who can deal with situations in the boss' absence, and/or be able to confidently commission work on the boss' behalf. Furthermore, the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality is a critical part of this role.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to areas and staff within the organisation, and despatch outgoing mail;
- Write business letters, reports or office memoranda using word-processing equipment;
- Answer telephone inquiries from customers, attend to visitors and assist other staff in the organisation with their inquiries;
- Operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes;
- File papers and documents; and
- Undertake other duties such as banking, credit control or payroll functions.
- Able to work methodically, accurately and neatly;
- Good oral and written communication skills; and
- Able to work as part of a team.
$40,000 - $70,000