Within the minerals and energy industries, the Office Manager's role is diverse and challenging, requiring a solid understanding of administration.
The Office Manager is responsible for organising and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency. To thrive in this role you will love variety, be super organised, be a solid communicator and be able to work independently.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of staff;
- Conduct orientation programs for new employees;
- Administer salaries and work out leave entitlements;
- Assist in the maintenance of management information systems;
- Negotiate leasing agreements; and
- Review and answer correspondence.
- Able to supervise;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Experience in office management;
- Aptitude for working with computers; and
- Well organised.
$43,000 - $80,000