Also known as: Information Technology Administrator. Duties include setting up of networks, troubleshooting IT problems and supporting the IT system.
- Maintaining trouble free operation of all IT aspects of the
- Responsibility for hardware and software applications;
- Training personnel; and
- Manning the help desk to assist staff with solving computer
- Good at technical activities;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to quickly understand complex problems and devise
effective solutions; and
- Able to direct and oversee the work of others.
$40,000 - $100,000