Also known as: Seismic Geophones Crewmember.
A Jug Hustler places and removes the sensitive microphones, which are connected to the seismic recorder. Seismic surveys identify oil and gas resources and enable mapping of rock formations. Jug Hustlers work with Surveyors and Geologists.
- Peg out survey areas;
- Position equipment;
- Gather and document data; and
- Work with vessel crews to conduct offshore surveys.
- Enjoy scientific activities;
- Ability to prepare accurate records and reports;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Interested in rocks, fossils and minerals; and
- Physically fit; and
- Willing to work in remote locations.
$50,000 - $70,000