Senior Financial Clerk
Also known as: Senior Accounts Clerk.
Senior Accounts Clerks record and compile summaries of the financial transactions and statements of an enterprise for management purposes. The accurate creation of financial statements and understanding of accounting methodology is essential for this job role.
- Receive and record invoices and arrange payment;
- Prepare and send invoices to debtors;
- Check and process loan applications;
- Calculate and distribute wages and salaries;
- Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities;
- Prepare financial statements and debtors' listings;
- Check customers' credit ratings;
- Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management; and
- Prepare reconciliations of accounts.
- Aptitude for figures;
- Well organised;
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Good communication skills; and
- Aptitude for working with computers.
$45,000 - $75,000