Administrative Team Leader
The Administration Team Leader plays a critical role within their resources sector organisation, coordinating & delivering administrative activities
Administration Team Leaders have strong knowledge in administration and are responsible for the administration and management of other administration staff.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of staff;
- Interview job applicants and conduct orientation programs for new employees;
- Be involved in staff training and development;
- Draft job descriptions;
- Monitor expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management;
- Maintain management information systems (manual or computerised);
- Maintain accommodation and other facilities including plant and equipment; and
- Review and answer correspondence.
- Supervisory skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Experience in office management;
- Aptitude for working with computers; and
- Well organised.
$40,000 - $70,000