Administration Support Officer
Administration Support Officers undertake a range of functions to enable the administrative side of a business to run smoothly.
Responsible for or assist in human resource, budget, accommodation, and property and facility management. These job functions can be performed at various levels ranging from junior through to upper management across all areas of the resources sector.
You may be based in head office or on site.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of staff;
- Conduct orientation programs for new employees;
- Administer salaries and work out leave entitlements;
- Assist in the maintenance of management information systems;
- Negotiate leasing agreements; and
- Review and answer correspondence.
- Able to supervise;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Experience in office management;
- Aptitude for working with computers; and
- Well organised.
$30,000 - $65,000