Also known as: Office Assistant, Secretary, Office Clerk
An Office Assistant supplies administrative support services to executives, departments and other individuals throughout the organisation. Within minerals and energy organisations, you can expect your role to be challenging and rewarding in this dynamic and forward-moving industry.
You may be based in head office or on site.
- Assist in coordination of staff activities;
- Prepare agendas and minutes;
- Data processing and reports;
- Uses independent judgment in completing activities and operates under general supervision;
- Oversees administrative procedures and processes for assigned area; and
- May act as an administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources.
- Able to work methodically, accurately and neatly;
- Good oral and written communication skills; and
- Able to work as part of a team.
$30,000 - $65,000